Vandeet Keychains
click on image to visit website:
TCN Keychain in Walnut

Twin Valley Mold and Tool

button BioWaveGo

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wow, who could have predicted this season's Bengals. The story of the team is the offensive line. I had thought that Palmer would be spending time on his back, but the patchwork O-line has gelled and exceeded expectations. What a slugfest with Pittsburgh. The defense is performing as expected, and the offense just needs to score enough to get the W.

Ohio State had better not overlook Michigan. On paper the game is anti-climatic, but this is the one chance for Michigan to redeem themselves for a lackluster season.

Great play off game between MAC teams Coldwater and St. Henry. 4 OT's to decide a winner! What a game to be a part of, it will become a part of local lore for years to come.

My sports coverage this winter will be sporadic. I am coaching Junior High basketball this winter. So there simply will not be enough time to cover the games(hey I like being married, so I have to spend some time at home!), my daughters, Chelsea and Vanessa, may be covering some games on my behalf so watch for them.

About the team - interesting group with a wide range of talent. Some first year players mixed in with some who have done youth league. So getting everyone on the same page could be a challenge.

No comments: